Today, when I look outside the window, I see myself wrapped in shadow! In dark, black shadow!
13 Apr 2015 Leave a comment
30 Mar 2015 10 Comments
17 Mar 2015 Leave a comment
Time : 9:00 to 10:00 pm
About : A reality show which gives chance to win Rs 1 cr to common people & celebrities. Contestants have to answer question asked by common people and celebraties (last round) based on “down to earth” or street intelligence.
Reviews : King Khan’s re-entry on small screen has much awaited! SRK has always been pleasure watching on screen! Show started with common people being guest but after few episodes, it has gone all Glam (Cricketers > comedians > actor)! You can watch it for little gags (very little), gharelu nuskha or for SHAH RUKH KHAN! :twisted: What worse is, that at many points, people ( including host) will be tring hard to be funny but the outcome will be DUH! If you are a fan of SRK (like I am) and 22 year, hot sexy chic ;) & watching it only for him then trust me, after 35 mins you’ll become a roasted chicken! 11 episodes have gone and mine favorite was when cricketers had come. Rest all were boring! Sorry KHAN sir! :'(😰😭:| I’ll rate this show 3/5. 1 for SRK, 1 for wonderful guests (all) & 1 for cool questions! -2 for extra clapping and laughing irritating background music & silly jokes!
08 Mar 2015 8 Comments
I am girl,
I am original.
Don’t demand from me to be a boy,
I am better,
I am more,
Than any comparision or any label!
I am ordinary,
I don’t need a day to be celebrated!
Celebrate my acheivements,
Not gift of God.
I don’t need sympathy,
I need encouragement
To make miracles happen,
Because I’m an ordinary girl!
06 Mar 2015 4 Comments
1) Playing holi needs lot planing! :)
2) Holi gives you a chance to be your fav character! :D
3) & nothing can be complete without a selfie! ;)
4) everyone gets tired by chasing like dog, so keep your food ready!
5) holi means family time! <3
05 Mar 2015 Leave a comment
I dream of owning,
a heaven on land!
To stay and rest,
So that I can rest and prepare for best!
24 Feb 2015 6 Comments
It’s the first time when I’ve been nominated and I am very thankful to Anuksha ^_^ , the proud owner of a wonderful blog called “Girl With The Nose Ring”- https://girlwiththenosering.wordpress.com/author/girlwiththenosering/ for nominating me. I love the way she plays with words and come up something interesting, everything! Nominations for this award is served to the blogs with less than 3000 follows. Thank you Anuksha!
⚖ Now here are rules ⚖
1.Provide a link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Create questions for the nominees to answer.
5. List 11 random facts about yourself.
6. Let your nominees know they have been nominated via their blog/social media
Here are the Answers of those Questions which Anuksha^_^ had sent me-
- Do you collect anything?
Ans- I like collecting memories & that is the reason why I have so many pictures and audio files.
- What was your first job?
Ans- I am still a student of class 10th so I can say that I am quite unqualified for getting a job! But, during this summer vacation I did taught a group of slum children which I enjoyed a lot!
- Which out of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
Ans- Through I wear glasses but still I would say that my eyes are strongest because every time I watch a person I know what is going on in his mind!
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Ans- I feel that dogs are the best example of humanity! No matter what you do to them, they will always be nice to you but I am not like that! If someone betrays me, I can never continue that relationship like normal, ever.
- What was the last book you read?
Ans- My maths textbook! Because my exams are on head that is why I’ve been reading and solving my textbooks.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Ans- Sally Bollywood!
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Ans- “MY CANVAS”
- At what age did you become an adult?
Ans- In India, you are suppose to behave like an adult as soon as your younger sibling is born and in my case my younger sister was born when I was 4 years old. So I was 4 when I became an adult!
- What does ‘change’ mean to you?
Ans- I usually hate change but I admit that changes are good for health.
- Out of the three, ‘Love,Trust and Hope‘ which do you think is the most essential of all?
Ans- Definitely it has to be “TRUST”!
11 random facts about me
- I love non-veg!
- I own one pug, two Great Danes & a tortoise!
- I love nerdy look!
- I am not good at chatting through gadgets!
- I <3 chatting, face to face!
- I love traveling.
- I love playing sports.
- I am worse in beauty and beauty related things!
- I love sweets.
- I hate people who indulge to much in others life.
- I am super good with the people who are nice to me and worse, who are bad!
I nominate all the blogs mentioned below. They are my favorite and their work is commendable.
My Questions for you are-
- What are your views on India?
- You like sweet or spicy?
- Why is education important?
- What you hate more, bugs or mice?
- Will you ever talk to someone, who has insulted you?
- Tell about any of the bad habit which you had as a kid?
18 Feb 2015 2 Comments
Lost, giggling with broken teeth,
Now lips are ready to cover the spaces!
Lost, asking childish questions,
Now answers have double meanings!
Lost hiding toffees,
Now pockets hide cigarettes!
Hiding to be seeked is Lost
Now PS3’s are being introduced!
Now adults are being borned!