It’s the first time when I’ve been nominated and I am very thankful to Anuksha ^_^ , the proud owner of a wonderful blog called “Girl With The Nose Ring”- https://girlwiththenosering.wordpress.com/author/girlwiththenosering/ for nominating me. I love the way she plays with words and come up something interesting, everything! Nominations for this award is served to the blogs with less than 3000 follows. Thank you Anuksha!
⚖ Now here are rules ⚖
1.Provide a link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Create questions for the nominees to answer.
5. List 11 random facts about yourself.
6. Let your nominees know they have been nominated via their blog/social media
Here are the Answers of those Questions which Anuksha^_^ had sent me-
- Do you collect anything?
Ans- I like collecting memories & that is the reason why I have so many pictures and audio files.
- What was your first job?
Ans- I am still a student of class 10th so I can say that I am quite unqualified for getting a job! But, during this summer vacation I did taught a group of slum children which I enjoyed a lot!
- Which out of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
Ans- Through I wear glasses but still I would say that my eyes are strongest because every time I watch a person I know what is going on in his mind!
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Ans- I feel that dogs are the best example of humanity! No matter what you do to them, they will always be nice to you but I am not like that! If someone betrays me, I can never continue that relationship like normal, ever.
- What was the last book you read?
Ans- My maths textbook! Because my exams are on head that is why I’ve been reading and solving my textbooks.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Ans- Sally Bollywood!
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Ans- “MY CANVAS”
- At what age did you become an adult?
Ans- In India, you are suppose to behave like an adult as soon as your younger sibling is born and in my case my younger sister was born when I was 4 years old. So I was 4 when I became an adult!
- What does ‘change’ mean to you?
Ans- I usually hate change but I admit that changes are good for health.
- Out of the three, ‘Love,Trust and Hope‘ which do you think is the most essential of all?
Ans- Definitely it has to be “TRUST”!
11 random facts about me
- I love non-veg!
- I own one pug, two Great Danes & a tortoise!
- I love nerdy look!
- I am not good at chatting through gadgets!
- I ❤ chatting, face to face!
- I love traveling.
- I love playing sports.
- I am worse in beauty and beauty related things!
- I love sweets.
- I hate people who indulge to much in others life.
- I am super good with the people who are nice to me and worse, who are bad!
I nominate all the blogs mentioned below. They are my favorite and their work is commendable.
My Questions for you are-
- What are your views on India?
- You like sweet or spicy?
- Why is education important?
- What you hate more, bugs or mice?
- Will you ever talk to someone, who has insulted you?
- Tell about any of the bad habit which you had as a kid?