I am a girl and I am super proud of that fact, but there are few reasons about us that derives me nuts! Like-
- We give ourselves too much of importance! We think that the world is just busy noticing our dress (that if we have worn it before or not), our shoes ( if it’s going with the dress or not), or our make-up. Honestly girl, no one gives a damn about all these things until you are natural. Don’t be an “it girl” by wardrobe, be by your good behaviour! B)
- We don’t want to be “Ourselves”! I don’t know if majority of girls will admit it or not but the fact is that girls always want to be like someone else and this someone can be anyone. It can be your classmate who gets a lot of attention or your pretty cousin or an actress. If she is slim, you want that shape, if she has good hair, you spent on hair treatments to get that and the list goes on. Girls you need to understand that you are born goddess and goddess are pretty in every shape, size and colour. If someone do rejects you for this reason then remember that there is someone who will love the natural you. So say tata to jerks and wait for right people. 🙂
- We are filter lovers! I, personally know many girls who are just not ready to accept their real pictures. I mean, when you will look at their instagram profile you will hardly find a picture filter free. Some pictures are so much edited that you can’t even spot a nose on the face and that really makes girl look like they have come from Venus! I am not completely against filters, in fact I use them too, but using it to make yourself look someone else is wrong. Accept yourself! Love your imperfections! ❤
- Frame of girl! Come on, we all know that there is a stupid frame which asks girls to behave in a certain way. But if you are not of that kind then don’t be ashamed for that. In fact, it’s good if you break that frame for future generations. It’s okay if you feel more comfortable in shirts and can’t be tip-top all the time. Just don’t change or try to fit yourself into that frame for the sake of few people how only show up to criticise you.
- Accept every fact about yourself! You are a girl, you wear a bra, you bleed once in a month, you give birth to a life. You don’t have to feel shy about admitting these stuffs. It’s how it is so just accept it. Stop creating a fuss or hiding it! You are special and remember this! 😀